Saturday, May 17, 2014

Massive FLIPNOTE adventure collab

http://flipnote.proboards.com/thread/343/calling-all-flippers-adventure-when

I would like to have some people work with me to make some kind of an adventure.

=If your interested in joining (comment) so you can join in. 
=Comment any questions that haven't been said yet
=Tell me about you characters that you might like to have in this.
Looking for FLIPPERS 


(Picture is not part of the adventure...directly)
JOIN IN AN ADVENTURE FEATURING YOU CHARACTERS

-skill level needed-basic
-Ability to be serious when needed- medium/high



-I will make a plan on how we could achieve this easier.
-I will be putting together a story which will revolve around the main characters(Mainly who join in to this)
-I will have plans which will lead the story and what I say goes...unless.... I listen to you :)
-If a FLIPPER's character dies then just get over it.(The Flipper's most likely will get to have the character's come to life again or make a new one, but characters will die as some people become a problem or cant continue)

1. The process involves me choosing from the team i bring together and others who can fill in to add to the story under guidelines(like a game with multiple action that can be chosen from.) 
2. When some one is chosen to follow the next part of the story they will make a simple storyboard to respond with. 
3. If their submission fits then I will ACCEPT YOUR APPLES!...and let you continue the flip with out you having to hear after you make a lot "This... Tomato that you turned into...sigh.... get out"(Dependin you may be able to turn into one... so dont worry fruit..veggie heads)

Summary
-adventure
-basic rules and deaths
-people join
-people choose from a script to follow
-People work together to get through my world 
-people welcome to my GAME

No comments:

Post a Comment